Place2Heal strives to implement website accessibility guidelines in accordance with Accessibility Level 2 (AA) of the W3C.
Our aim is that this website will display optimally on all major web browsers.
The Accessibility Toolbar is located on the upper right-hand corner of each page. The toolbar allows the user to:
- Increase and/or decrease the text size
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Underline links
- Highlight links
- Toggle to High Contrast mode / Black and Yellow mode
Skiplinks are enabled:
- You can navigate through a page by entering Tab.
- To navigate back, press Shift + Tab.
Areas with limited accessibility:
- Some images and icons are decorative in nature.
- The Accessibility Toolbar is not available on small screens.
If you encounter any issue with the site’s accessibility, please contact us through this online form.